Monday, May 4, 2009

Just an Ordinary Day

Nothing too exciting has happened recently.
Lexi's personality of silliness and independence is
becoming more and more prevalent each day.
After we came home from church we changed her diaper and left her tights off. She decided to use them as a scarf. If they fell off from around her neck she would pick them up and put them back on.










She loves ravioli! And made a big mess, but it was pretty funny. She has graduated from high chair to booster seat. She loves being able to sit at the table with us. It is so nice that she can eat
anything that we are eating. She eats most of it, the only things she won't eat are chicken, beef and fish.

Like any child she loves doing what ever I am doing. One day after dusting I realized I left the swiffer out. Lexi decided to use it to dust! Teach when they're young right?!?















We are thankful to have so many wonderful friends and a great family!

3 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

Dre! I can't believe that I found you. Your family is adorable. Where are you living now? We just had our first little girl on April 13th. Keep in touch!

- Kandi

Chelise said...

Oh...Lexi is so adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing well. oh yeah, i set our blog to private now, so send me your email so i can add you.
chelisetoledo@hotmail.com

Tiff and Chris said...

Hey Dre! This is Tiffany Schryver from high school...long time ago, I know. I don't know if you remember me, but wow....such a cutie lil girl!