Saturday, October 25, 2008


Lexi had her nine month wellness check up and to nobody's surprise she was above the 95% in every area; 22 lbs 13 oz and 30" long. She has been so much fun to watch grow these last few months. Her personality is shining through more each day. She is such a little goof ball and loves to make herself laugh, which is really fun to listen to throughout the day. She has the ability to stand, but hasn't mustered up the courage to do it on her own yet. If I tell her no, she will point her finger back at me and start telling me something in baby talk. The other day Lexi crawled over to a basketball and a volleyball that were side by side. She made her mother very proud and picked the volleyball over the basketball. She has her priorities right.

5 comments:

Allison said...

What a cutie! I am still so sad I missed you two while you were visiting UT! One day I will meet this adorable little girl of yours!

Andrews family said...

What an adorable smile! And that is so funny that she points her finger back at you! It is amazing to watch these little personalities come out.

Sarah said...

Nice! She's on the right track! (:

Chelise said...

She is such a cutie! She has a fun personality just like her mom.

Emily said...

That pic is adorable!!!! WOW she is tall....I don't know why??? hmmmm.....oh wait I do know!!! It is fun watching them grow!!