Monday, October 20, 2008

I love Weddings!!!

Last week we took a trip to Utah for my little brother's wedding. He did a great job of selecting an awesome girl. Just for the record I told him back in High School that he should date Bre. I have no pictures of the wedding, but some are on the way courtesy of my sister in law Tiff. I will post them when they come. Before the wedding we did our traditional Thanksgiving pie night a month early. My mom made over twenty different kinds of pie, yum!!! Every Christmas Eve when I was at home we would have a pinata, so I wanted Lexi so experience her first pinata. It was fun!

Nate's sister Julia lives in Utah and a bunch of his family went out to visit for our nephew Kenner's birthday. We also had a birthday celebration for Nate's mom. This was a fun picture!!

After the wedding we stayed for a few more days and enjoyed Temple Square. It was so fun to visit with family and see old friends! Lexi did much better this time around with letting other people hold her which was very nice.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love your guys pie night! Oh so yummy! I want to start that tradition. =)

Unknown said...

Well that is a wonderful picture if I do say so myself ;)