Thursday, November 5, 2009

Putt-Putt and Special Visitors



Halloween day did not go as exactly planned. My mom and sister were driving in and the roads closed putting them back two days! They were remarkable and still came for a quick forty hour visit on Halloween day. Knowing they wouldn't arrive until dinner time I wasn't sure if we would have time to eat and take Lexi trick or treating; so I decided to take Lexi to a trick or treat street at Mr. Biggs before they arrived. She quickly caught on to the whole concept of getting candy and would stick her bucket out. One booth we went to was handing out free admission tickets to play in their facility. I decided that mini golf would be fun for both of us and we had a great time. Our play was cut short because Lexi decided to throw her ball in the water on hole 14. It was a very fun day and a great visit with my family. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: