Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun Summer!

I haven't been able to take many pictures lately, Lexi doesn't want to pose for me. Whenever I get the camera out she always wants to play with it, I say no and then she cries. We have a few from the 4th I will post later. We had a BBQ with Nate's family and played rock band. Lexi LOVES rock band. She takes the microphone, sits on Nate's sister Kristin's lap and sings very loudly. Everyone is patient to let her have her fun. My sister Natalie drove out and we went up to Devils Head. It was so pretty from all of the rain that we have been receiving. We were planning on going to the city festivities that evening, but it rained. We had a good time inside with pizza and movies. This summer Lexi has enjoyed swimming, parks and mostly rocks. She could play with rocks for hours. The best news we received this summer was right after we got back from California. I kept feeling the motion sickness from the plane two days after we got home. Sure enough I was pregnant!!! Our new arrival is due January 21st, ten days after Lexi's birthday. I am going to go VBAC at this point. Call me crazy, but I do want to experience child birth and not have another C-Section unless it is necessary. I will post some pictures soon.

6 comments:

The Weinert's said...

Congrats Dre! I don't think you're crazy for wanting a regular childbirth! I had a regular one, but was so doped up that I didn't feel a thing, from start to finish so I don't even know what it's like to contract! I'd like to have the experience just to relate and to know what it's really like!

Stacey said...

congrats dre!! that's wonderful! i'm going for a VBAC this next time too... i'm not pregnant, just making plans! :)

Allison said...

Great news! I was excited when Nate emailed me to tell me. I hope that you are feeling ok!

Eliza said...

How EXCITING!!!! I think 2 years is a GREAT time between two kids. Kambria and Weston are 2 weeks shy of two years too!!! Good luck on the VBAC...I tries to convince myself to have one, but after much thought and wanting the kid out...i went for the scheduled
c-section...and yet had to come back 2 days later for it even though it was scheduled...that was enough experience for me. Props to you for wanting to go through with it! again CONGRATS!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you!

Nick and Kandi said...

congratulations!

Andrews family said...

Congrats, Dre! We are so excited for you!