Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let It Snow!


We received about 5 inches of snow last night, which made it the perfect time for Lexi to experience playing in the snow. My sister in law was kind enough to pass on a snow suit that doesn't fit her son. I dressed up Lexi in the snow suit and couldn't stop laughing. She reminded me of the little boy in "A Christmas Story"; especially when she fell over and couldn't move.


Once we were outside there was a patch of fresh snow in the shade. I sat Lexi down and she immediately laid down and held perfectly still. I decided maybe she would like the snow that was in the sunlight. We moved over and then she just sat there and kept staring at the snow. It was a wonderful ten minutes of our afternoon!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

CUTE!!!!!

Sarah said...

Baahahahaha! I'm going to have to go watch that movie now. (: Kaelah went immobile in the snowsuit I had as a little girl, but she does that whenever there is something new going on.

Andrews family said...

Haha! That is so stinkin cute! It's been fun to have snow this winter (in small amounts). Hopefully we'll have a white Christmas!