Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picnic



A couple of weeks ago Lexi and I invited Nate's mom up for a picnic at the park. It was a great day and we enjoyed each others company. Lexi and I have really enjoyed our first summer together. Last weekend we went and did a 5K walk with the Relief Society and that was a lot of fun. We have been going swimming usually once a week which results in a long nap for Lexi and a lot of peace and quiet for me. One of Lexi's new favorite past times is going on the front porch at night and blowing bubbles. We love our new home and feel very blessed to be in such a great community!

4 comments:

The Downs said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! We're so excited to come camping and see your place! P.S. Very cute background too :)See you soon

Jen said...

Dre... I've been looking for you in the blogging world! I would love to get back in touch and keep up with each other. Check us out at: dennisandjen.blogspot.com. You're little girl is ADORABLE and I love her name. Cute...

-Mitchell

Jen said...

Do you stay in touch with anyone from highschool/volleyball? I heard that Kira got married last Saturday!

Emily said...

Dre!!!!! I hope you remember me!!! How could you not? I am the girl on the volleyball team at Northridge and you spiked the ball in my face!! This is Emily Pitcher...new last name is Arnold. I found you through Jen. I had to say hi.... your daughter is a little sweet cheeks!! Cute family!! Man we have some fun memories from high school...so glad I found you!!